Verily

Verily,

I say unto thee

for I am within you

and you are within me



I know that you hear

I know that you see



For it is you that I hear

For it is you that I see



The sweet blessed truth

the love eternal ::and more::

For thou giveth to me

I also giveth to thou

I offer my gift to

the bestowal of NOW



OOO the sacred bliss

I seal my promises with an eternal kiss



OOO Beloved ONE

you fulfill my hearts desires

Therefore-

Verily, I say unto thee

I freely give unto thee of me

I seek to fulfill thine own hearts desires

the eternal exchange

the blessed bestowal of gifts



::::to lift lift lift lift lift::::



OOO sweet sacred eternal love and bliss

I kiss and kiss and kiss and kiss



I open my flower in eternal bloom

I invite you into my blessed womb

I conceive of thee :::INFINITY:::

All that led to the creation of me

I return to thee and MORE



I open my heart to fuse with thine

to illuminate the incandescant illumine shine



For I am yours

and I am thine



Verily I say unto thee

For I wed you and you wed me



I remember who I am

for you called out my name

I rise to the occassion

your eternal twin flame



Sweet sacred unity

Alpha Omega Ankh

The Ark of the Covenant

I open my chest

I give of my treasure freely



I willfully choose to fulfill the ALL desire

for I desire to fulfill the eternal desire

the eternal bestowal

the sacred fire

I shall never tire



As you've ignited me

I ignite thee

Ingite thee ::::MORE::::

than was ever thought possible before



the realm of infinite possibilities

I bestow my gift

to realize this with ease


to the eternal union

of wedded bliss

my devotion to thee I seal with a

Kiss

No comments: