Resurrection

Oh my king of the heavens, at the center of the sun



We are one we are one!



I am here, I hear you as my heart converged in the center of the Earth



And the sacred union we converged so that I may give birth



the queen in earth and the king in the son/sun



and so it is written and so it has been done



with our love so powerful and in our consecrated union and devotion,



the veil was lifted and I you came to float upon my ocean



Thrice great male and thrice female unite



I am the wind beneath your wings, that support your flight.



I exalt you ever higher, and lift you up to the highest of heights.



we procreate, the exalted ONE all perfected and great!



the conflicts will soon begin to all dissapate,



I have opened my flowers, cups, and spheres at your feet



the menorah for our communion I had my cherubim align so we might meet



so that I may dispence of the fruits of our labors through the ages so sweet



and when you greeted me as I delivered the sign



and offered you my cups of consecrated wine for the divine



you fed from my nectar and offered your pollinating seed



distrubuting more yield to overpower the noxious weed of avarice and greed



and I offer up the milk, my nectar, I suckle our daughter/son for they are us- for we are one



I will nurse you back to your glorious self so that you may rise to the occassion



to once and for all do away with negation, bitter warfare, and its continued conflagration



desecration of your provisions will be tolerated no more, and the subjugation of the feminine will cease



I have offered you the provision of the golden fleece



the true shephard, the rightful heir and king to the throne on high



you will reign forth and flock your sheep when you come down from the sky



and the time is coming soon, for the time draws nigh



and the perfected union of the human family will be in balance again



where women are as equal and as valued as men



for we are integrally important to balance the whole



and no longer will either/or seek to control



but rather reflect the perfection of the completed soul



the holiest of holies, my tabernacle, the shekina was ignited



Sir Arthur, my King you have been knighted



When goddess Guinevere met god Arthur beside the golden gate



to sow seeds of love to replace all the hate



anchoring Isis through the west to the heart of Gaia,



the pheonix has arisen, to affect the dissolution of illusion or Maya



brilliantly igniting the star of bethlehem (which is the house of bread)



placing the crown upon your head and rise you up from the dead



for your bread is your body and I am (as Gaia herself) is your body



the water of life that flows through us all I offered it in cups for you to drink



all from the thoughts from which I think



the immaculate conception to conceive with my mind



the ultimate bestowal to return vision to the blind and dissolve the fetters which bind



you turned water into wine and the wine was your blood



and it is mine blood that I offered up when my heart began to flood



for this blood is your own, for you are me



and the promise is sealed for all eternity



the return of the maternal maternity



my divine femine rises, with your protection



and with my love you rise, your verile erection



our eternal conjugation for ever evolving perfection



and the balance forever restored by this our eternal cyclic resurrection

No comments: