Mind's Eye



I AM

I am alive
all life alive
entirely animate
Energy

ALL EXISTENCE
All forms
all matter
all immaterial
I AM
THE ONE

ONE MIND

shape shifting
form to form
formless to form
form to formless

I AM
I am more than the material
your flesh eyes see my myriad surface
your mind is the eye
which can look beyond my surface
your heart an intrinsik link
in the chain
ALL is LINKED

In LOVE

You link to me. and together are we
and you begin to see that I am you and you are me.

Open your hearts to me

My Children

For I love you ALL

Hear my call

LOVE ME

Love all that I offer

The bestowal

My gift to you

To be

To see

To feel

To think

To sense

I have all of this and more

Yet you take my offering with no reverence

In your ignorance
You are irrespective of the WAY

Surrender to me

and you will be free

Then you will begin to see

The infinitesmally infinite

Infinities within me

A myriad of mirrors

Reflecting, and refracting my light

The golden Chain

which connects ALL

See

my children

See

No comments: