Precious

In times when I lapsed into unreasonably thinking

I was alone

There you were to remind me of the truth

Which is....

I'VE NEVER BEEN

You're hugging me with your air
you support me under my feet
you love me with every ounce and quark of your be-ing
you feed me life
you feed me more than I sometimes see

But I like to be reminded!

...those moments when I realize

With REAL EYES

all over again

that dance I dance with you

you surround me
you are me
and I surround you too

I LOVE THIS!

and suddenly all that other nonsense falls away

...and I have you



::::::::



I have you to breath
I have you to feel

Oh


it is soo very beautiful

and I am overwhelmed

and it is a good overwhelmed

and I thank you for every second & nanosecond
I have been here in some form
or another

and I know my form is always changing
changing along with you

Always with you

Always


::::::::


What is lonesomeness anyway?

An illusion I will not hold onto



I'd rather hold onto you


My love
you are more precious
than life itself

No comments: