Transcendental Thought


one hears another say
everything is dying
but one
also sees everything
is living

and just as everyone
is suffering
so too is everyone
healing

just as so many
feel so separate
and alone
we are one
and together

beyond the scope
of subjective-isms
of self vs.
them & other

beyond the
ideology of
living one's truth
where-in
others truth means
to hell with everyone else
I must serve myself

::there is another self::

one that serves
the other
loves the other

despite how much
they hurt
they abandon
they kill
they hate
because "they"
has always
and ever
has been
"we"
we is us
us is me
is I AM

In that I am-ness
in the trancendental
thought

away from they
are what I am not

where all is
i am

it is in that space
that you will
find you

and the
idea of me
and you
them and us
matters not

save the one

all is as one

beyond the surface
beyond the
veil of separation
distortion
from any
people's portion

we are IT
all is now
now is IT
IT IS...

is is is is is is is

:::infinitum:::

eternal

so what does one
as one
for one

do with this
understanding?

give to one
accept one
love one
be one


No comments: